- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Stocking will resume at the end of August when the water cools down. Channel catfish have been stocked, and you can catch them by fishing with nightcrawlers or other bait (such as chicken or shrimp) on the bottom of the pond. Trout fishing will be slow until fall, but try using a Jake's lure or PowerBait.
- Location: South Jordan, Salt Lake County
- Directions: From I-15 take 106 S exit, turn west to River Front Parkway, turn south, continue approximately 1 mile; the pond will be on the left
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: Sunrise to 10:00 pm
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, a hiking trail, parking and pavillions
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: