Latest fishing report
Willow Lake and several other waters on the Manti-La Sal National Forest are likely inaccessible to highway vehicles due to recent snowfall. (Last update 02-05-19)
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: West of the town of Ferron approximately 23 miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: Limited along dam