Latest fishing report
Tiger and rainbow trout fishing has been fast at Willow Lake. Try using a fly and a bubble or a small silver spinner on the surface. Willow Lake was stocked with rainbow trout on Aug. 4. (Last updated 10-12-2016)
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: West of the town of Ferron approximately 23 miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: Limited along dam