Latest fishing report
Willow Lake was stocked most recently on Sept. 10 with about 1,000 rainbow trout. Willow Lake has also been stocked with tiger trout this year. Try using traditional baits and spinners or tube jigs for catching fish here. Access to Willow Lake may be limited due to recent snowfall and muddy road conditions. (Last update 11-15-18)
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: West of the town of Ferron approximately 23 miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: Limited along dam