Wrigley Springs Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing should be fair for rainbow trout, which are typically eight to nine inches. The best baits have been PowerBait, worms and salmon eggs. The best lures have been silver Kastmasters or Jakes.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: West of Ferron, UT approximately 10 miles. Follow signs to the reservoir.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 11 acres
- Elevation: 8,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Wrigley Springs produces good fishing early in the summer and later in the year. Large amounts of aquatic vegetation can make fishing difficult in the middle of the summer.