Latest fishing report
Gigliotti Pond was most recently stocked on June 13 with about 750 rainbow trout averaging almost 11 inches long, and anglers have had an easy time catching these fish lately. Try using night crawlers or PowerBait for catching rainbow trout here. This pond may soon freeze over, so use caution. (Last update 11-15-18)
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: North on Hwy 6 from Price to Helper, follow signs at 10th Street in Helper
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Good handicapped access trail and fishing platforms