Conditions last updated: 09/16/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing is good during the day and great at dusk. Rainbow trout are easy to catch here using worms or PowerBait. Bass are responding to spinners and bluegill-imitation lures. The pond was last stocked with rainbow trout Aug. 30. (Updated 09-16-2016)
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: North on Hwy 6 from Price to Helper, follow signs at 10th Street in Helper
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Good handicapped access trail and fishing platforms
- Site description: