Conditions last updated: 04/29/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing has been good since ice-off. The pond was restocked (for the second time) on April 11 with 10-inch rainbow trout. The first stocking occurred a month earlier with 500 nine-inch rainbow trout. Try worms, PowerBait, salmon eggs, spoons and spinners. (Updated 04-29-2016)
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: North on Hwy 6 from Price to Helper, follow signs at 10th Street in Helper
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Good handicapped access trail and fishing platforms
- Site description: