Conditions last updated: 08/24/2016
Warning: date_format() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, string given in /hosts/udwr-prod/var/www/html/hotspots/detailed.php on line 131
Latest fishing report
On Aug. 18, rainbow trout were plentiful and responding quickly to nightcrawlers. Anglers were catching 12-inch-plus rainbows on worms. Anglers are also catching largemouth bass on a bluegill imitation lure. Gigliotti Pond was stocked with rainbow trout on July 11. (Updated 08-24-2016)
- Location: Carbon County
- Directions: North on Hwy 6 from Price to Helper, follow signs at 10th Street in Helper
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Good handicapped access trail and fishing platforms
- Site description: