Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On Aug. 16, Larry Jones of Price caught 16- and 17-inch wipers from the boat dock. One was hooked with a crankbait and the other with a nightcrawler. A week earlier, Biologist Joe Christensen caught 17- and 18-inch rainbow trout, using white tube jigs.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown trout, Channel catfish, Bluegill, Green sunfish, Wipers
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: