Huntington North Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: On May 25, Tom Ogden and Perry Bunderson fly fished from tubes. In four hours, they caught two rainbows and eleven large chubs. Tom observed other boaters and shoreline fishermen, who didn't appear to be catching any fish. Tom attributed the poor catch rate to frequent storms during the holiday weekend.
- Location: Southeastern Utah
- Directions: Drive north of Huntington or south of Price on Highway 10
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 225 acres
- Elevation: 5839 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown trout, Channel catfish, Bluegill, Green sunfish, Wipers
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A State Park campground and an improved boat ramp
- Handicap access:
- Site description: