Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: An anglers targeting catfish using stinky catfish bait reported slow fishing. He did get one bite at 9 a.m. and another bite at 10, but he was unable to hook the fish well enough to bring it to shore. Fingerling largemouth bass were stocked a few weeks ago. They should grow to a catchable size about this time next year.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: