Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Angling pressure continues to be very light. A few anglers visited the pond on Nov. 21 and reported fair fishing for rainbow trout on the south side of the pond. They used a silver and red Lil Jake's lure. Other anglers report slow fishing with PowerBait. Worms have worked well for most anglers. The tater temperature is around 42°F.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: