Jensen Nature Park Pond
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The evening is a very good time to fish at Jensen. Most anglers are catching the recently planted trout and bluegill, using flies and smaller spinners. Anglers reported success using dry flies with a fly-and-bubble rig, and other anglers caught fish using beadhead nymphs on a fly rod.
- Location: Davis County, in Syracuse
- Directions: From I-15, take exit #335 (the Antelope Island exit), take Highway 108 west to 2000 W, turn south to Bluff Road, east to approximately 1300 W, and the pond and park will be on the south side of the road
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 7 acres
- Elevation: 4,236 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Covered picnic areas, a trail system, restrooms, parking and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: