Latest fishing report
The lake is capped with four inches of ice. Please use extreme caution as the ice conditions continue to change. Fishing is slow but anglers are catching 10- to 12-inch rainbow trout. Try using garlic-scented rainbow PowerBait, ice jigs tipped with wax worms or artificial minnows. (Last update 01-11-19)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Channel Catfish, Bluegill, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Wiper, Common Carp
- Possible catch: Utah Chub, Walleye, Bullhead Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes