- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On March 23, local angler Chris Becraft and a friend braved the wind and rain for a great day fishing. They fished for a few hours on the north side of the pond and caught four trout and one 5-inch largemouth bass. For trout, they used PowerBait/worm combination and a Joe's fly with inline spinner. Local angler Cory Haddock also reported good fishing on Saturday. Between these two anglers, they caught 15 fish! Many thanks Chris and Cory for the reports.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: