Conditions last updated: 07/22/2016
Latest fishing report
On July 18, anglers Lucas P. and Porter E. enjoyed a great evening of fishing at Bountiful Pond. Between 6 and 6:30 p.m., they caught 21 black bullhead catfish. They fished from the south pier and had the best success when using worms on the bottom of the pond. They also tried PowerBait, but it didn't work as well. You may see larger broodstock rainbows cruising near the inlet. Bountiful is a popular spot for evening anglers. As the day starts to cool down, people enjoy fishing from the shore and from their canoes and kayaks. (Updated 07-22-2016)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: