Latest fishing report
Fishing is slow to fair. Trout stocking usually resumes in late September when the weather cools. Until then, concentrate on fishing for catfish using baits. This pond has been stocked with over 2,000 catfish this summer. (Last update 08-10-18)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Channel Catfish, Bluegill, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Wiper, Common Carp
- Possible catch: Utah Chub, Walleye, Bullhead Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes