Conditions last updated: 05/27/2016
Latest fishing report
On May 23, the water temperature was 52°F. Anglers report seeing lots of fish jumping. Although the fish are biting, anglers are having a hard time landing them. Try using rainbow PowerBait and fishing it just off the bottom. Some anglers are also using nymphs, bread and worms. The pond was stocked earlier this week with 1,000 eight-inch trout. (Updated 05-27-2016)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: