Conditions last updated: 04/29/2016
Latest fishing report
Most anglers report good fishing. Many are catching broodstock trout using garlic-scented PowerBait. Local angler Bruce Beck of West Valley caught five broodstock rainbows on Sunday, April 24. He used garlic PowerBait and fished near the inlet. Another angler caught two broodstock rainbows while fishing the northwest outlet of the reservoir, also on garlic PowerBait. The pond was stocked with 100 eight-inch trout earlier this week. (Updated 04-29-2016)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: