Latest fishing report
The lake was stocked with 1,500 planter-sized rainbow trout on May 21. Keep an eye on the stocking reports as fishing at the community ponds tends to be best within a few days after stocking. In general, your basic baits such as nightcrawlers or PowerBait are good to try. (Last update 05-26-18)
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Channel Catfish, Bluegill, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Wiper, Common Carp
- Possible catch: Utah Chub, Walleye, Bullhead Catfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes