- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing at Bountiful Lake is starting to pick up. Anglers continue to have good success catching bluegill and green sunfish all along the east shore — the occasional bass and rainbow trout are biting too. During the Woods Cross PD fishing club this last week, Daxx of Woods Cross caught a nice bass on a plain worm. He was fishing near the fishing pier on the east side. Other anglers report good fishing using a jig head with a plastic Curly Tailed grub tipped with a piece of worm. Try fishing it on the bottom or under a bobber with a slow to medium retrieval (for trout, bass and bluegill). The pond recently stocked with 1,000 nine-inch rainbow trout.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: On I-15, take the West 400 North exit (Highway 131), turn north on 800 West, turn west on Pages Lane (about 1600 North) and follow Pages Lane until you reach the lake.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 50 acres
- Elevation: 4250 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Common Carp, Channel Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Walleye, White Bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Wildlife observation areas, restrooms, picnic areas, parking, trail system, fishing piers and a boat ramp.
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: