Duck Creek Pond / Aspen Mirror Lake
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Expect to see some thin ice.
- Location: Kane County / Cedar Mountain
- Directions: Drive about 30 miltes east of Cedar City on SR-14
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 8,500 feet
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a Forest Service campground, and a store, a gas station and a motel nearby
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Duck Creek Pond is approximately 26 miles east of Cedar City, adjacent to—and visible from—Highway 14. Aspen Mirror Lake is a short distance further to the east and, although it's not visible from the highway, there is a sign marking its location. Aspen Mirror Lake is a short walk from the parking area. These lakes are stocked with catchable rainbow trout and fingerling brook trout. Just about any fishing technique is effective. Boats and float tubes are not allowed because of the lakes' small size. Both lakes are closed from Jan. 1 through the third Saturday in April to protect the fish that congregate over underwater springs in the winter.