- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: The Jordanelle Quadfishalon will be hosted at the Hailstone Marina on Feb. 6. See the Jordanelle State Park Facebook page or the state park website for more details. Rangers report about eight to 12 inches of ice near the main ramp and north arm. Ice in the Rock Cliffs area is about five to 10 inches thick. Ice is around five inches thick near the middle of the reservoir, but it is very thin near the dam. Use extreme caution. Anglers report that the fishing is decent in the Rock Cliffs area, but be prepared for slush. There is still self-contained camping at the main marina parking lot, where you will find an open, heated restroom. Try paddlebugs or hot-pink Ratfinkees tipped with bait. The reservoir is currently 56 percent full. See a live view of the main ramp.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: