- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Float tubers have had success while fishing with Rapalas. Try throwing jerkbaits for smallmouth bass. Fly-fishing anglers are having success with woolly buggers in black. Boaters have had success trolling in about 50 feet of water. Also, continue using traditional baits (such as worms and PowerBait) on the shoreline. Courtesy docks are in at the main ramp. The Upper Fisher and PWC restrooms are open, as well as the cabins. The PWC ramp has docks and is open, and any boat can launch until Memorial Day weekend. Murdock Camp is open. There are currently 20 yellow-tagged fish in the reservoir. If you catch one of these fish, measure it to the millimeter, and email the information to email@example.com. Be aware of the floating debris that's coming in from the river runoff near the south arm. The reservoir is holding at 68 percent full.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: