- Rating: Good
- Conditions: There is a wedge dock at the main ramp. The PWC ramp has docks and is open. Any boat can launch until Memorial Day weekend. There are currently 20 tagged fish at the reservoir. If you catch one, return it to the state park office for a prize. Please measure the tagged fish in millimeters — or any other fish you catch that has a clipped fin — and report the data to the state park office or the Springville DWR office. Float tubers report good fishing with Rapalas. Boaters anglers should try trolling in 30 to 60 feet of water. Try throwing jerkbaits for smallmouth bass. You probably should also try using traditional baits, like worms or PowerBait. The water temperatures are hovering around 40 degrees. The reservoir is 65 percent full.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Drive about 10 miles north of Heber City on Highway 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 3,300 acres
- Elevation: 6,200 feet
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Largemouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping sites, picnic tables and boat ramps
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: