Conditions last updated: 05/26/2016
Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.
Latest fishing report
The lake is ice free and the road to the boat ramp is dry. Angler access is good on the north and south ends of the lake. The best bait is a redside shiner that inhabits the lake. Chub meat, worms, jigs, tube jigs and spoons can also be effective. (Updated 05-26-2016)
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout
- Possible catch: Tiger trout, Kokanee salmon, Rainbow trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.