Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.
Latest fishing report
A recent gill net survey found lots of healthy tiger trout, including one tiger trout that was several pounds. Anglers have been successful catching cutthroat trout trolling and jigging with gulp minnows and dead shiners. Electric Lake was stocked with 15,000 fingerling cutthroat trout on Oct. 31. Anglers may not possess kokanee salmon from Sept. 10 through Nov. 30. (Last update 11-15-18)
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout
- Possible catch: Tiger Trout, Kokanee Salmon, Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None