Conditions last updated: 09/16/2016
Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.
Latest fishing report
Fishing is good. Cutthroat trout are taking most baits, but especially shiners. Occasionally, the larger tiger trout are responding to trolling spoons along the rocky shorelines. Tiger trout were stocked here last on June 15. (Updated 09-16-2016)
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout
- Possible catch: Tiger trout, Kokanee salmon, Rainbow trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.