- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On June 22, conservation officer TJ Robertson reported fair fishing with minnows near the boat ramp. The catch rate has been sporadic since ice-off. The Upper Huntington Creek, which flows into the lake, has also been a reasonably productive fly fishing destination.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout
- Possible catch: Tiger trout, Kokanee salmon, Rainbow trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.