- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On May 1, Conservation Officer James Thomas reported ice-off at the lake. The road to the boat ramp might still be impassable because of mud or snow. The upper Huntington Creek tributary is open and anglers report fair to good fishing.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout
- Possible catch: Tiger trout, Kokanee salmon, Rainbow trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.