Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.
Latest fishing report
The water is low at Electric Lake, but anglers are catching tiger trout. The tigers seem to prefer Jake's spinners over other lures and baits, although a few fish are biting minnows and PowerBait. (Last updated 10-26-2016)
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout
- Possible catch: Tiger trout, Kokanee salmon, Rainbow trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None