Electric Lake is home to good populations of Yellowstone cutthroat trout.
Latest fishing report
Anglers are catching tiger and cutthroat trout at Electric Lake using white-and-green tube jigs tipped with chubmeat and mealworms. Access to the lake is limited due to snow, so plan on walking or using a snow machine. (Last update 02-05-19)
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on Highway 10 from Price to Huntington, turn onto Highway 31 and drive about 26 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 425 acres
- Elevation: 8,575 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout
- Possible catch: Tiger Trout, Kokanee Salmon, Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A high-water boat ramp
- Handicap access: None