Photo � Robert Kempton
Latest fishing report
According to our most recent reports, the water is running a bit high right now, but fishing has been fair to good. Anglers have recently recommended patterns such as blue-wing olives, San Juan worms, green drakes, zebra midges and sowbugs. (Last update 05-18-18)
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None