- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is really good. In areas where the water moves more slowly, look for midges and rising fish. Try fishing using small streamers, woolley buggers, sculpin patterns, beaded nymphs or egg patterns. Brown trout are spawning, so watch out for their spawning areas. See a video that will help you recognize and avoid stepping on brown trout spawning areas
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton