- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Round Rocks Fly shop reports that the Logan is a little off color making fishing a little easier. Here's a look at current water levels for many Utah waterbodies, including the Logan River. Round Rocks Fly shop reports that the Logan is a little off-color, making fishing a little easier. Try using larger nymphs and streamers where the water is dark. As water clarity decreases because of run-off, try using larger flies such as brightly colored San Juan Worms; they are easier for fish to see.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton