- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: As of June 16, the water flows had started to come down quite a bit and fishing was improving throughout the river. Fishing has been very good for most anglers between the dams. Anglers are having success catching trout using nymphs near the edges throughout the day and caddis flies in the afternoons. Many thanks to Round Rocks Fly Shop for that report.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton