- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The Logan River continues to experience early run-off conditions, but fishing is still good, especially at the dams. Anglers report success with blue-winged olive caddis flies, pale morning duns and standard nymphs (Prince and caddis larvae). Many thanks to Clayton Winter for the report.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton