- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is very good throughout the river. Flows are up and the river is experiencing spring-like conditions. Anglers have had success using small, size 20, renegade, typical nymph and brassie patterns. Fishing at the third dam has been fair for anglers catching smaller rainbows using PowerBait. Many thanks to Jodie Anderson, Conservation Officer Chris Schulze and Roundrocks Fly Shop for the report.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description:
Photo � Robert Kempton