Latest fishing report
Anglers are catching 10- to 20-inch trout and report fair to good fishing. Try using a white zonker size 8 to 10, black or purple woolly buggers, a red bead head prince size 18 to 20, a gray magic midge size 18 or San Juan worms. (Last update 02-14-19)
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None