Photo � Robert Kempton
Latest fishing report
Fishing is good. Egg patterns are the best bet because the brown trout are spawning. You should be able to catch fish with other nymph patterns. Dry fly fishing will slow down as the weather get colder. Watch a short video about Recognizing and Protecting Brown Trout Spawning Areas. (Last updated 11-25-2016)
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Up Hwy 89 east and north of Logan
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 24 miles long
- Elevation: 5,250 to 7,545 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are several campgrounds along the river.
- Handicap access: None