Latest fishing report
There is a lot of boating traffic. Anglers report good fishing for nice-sized smallmouth bass. Try using spinner baits or crafish grubs like Gitzits or beavertails. (Last update 08-17-18)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Green Sunfish, Common Carp
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps