Conditions last updated: 06/17/2016
Latest fishing report
Most anglers report that fishing is starting to pick up. Bass anglers are catching smallmouth bass right next to the dock at Port Ramp, Cemetery Point and along the rock well. Anglers are having the most success using Senko worms. Anglers targeting muskies report good fishing. Ted Brown of West Valley City caught a 36-inch tiger muskie on June 11.. (Updated 06-17-2016)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: