- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers continue to report good fishing for crappie — especially when fishing in the morning. Two anglers fished from a boat from 7 a.m. until 11:30 p.m. and caught 10 or 15 crappie using worms. They said the best fishing was right when it started to warm up for the day. Other anglers report slow fishing for tiger muskies.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: