Latest fishing report
We received a few reports of anglers continuing to fish off of Cemetery Point, but other reports indicate that ice conditions are still poor and possibly unstable in some areas. Edges are soft or open. One angler accessed the reservoir from a plank and still fell through the ice up to their knee. We received a few angler reports indicating slow fishing, suggesting that attempting to access the ice right now might not be worth it. Fish are biting light, few fish are being caught, and the fish caught tend to be smaller, according to the reports we've received. Use extreme caution as ice conditions could change rapidly due to warm weather. (Last update 02-15-18)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Green Sunfish, Common Carp
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps