Latest fishing report
The water temperature is 52°F and the water levels are low. Perch, crappie, catfish and bluegill are all active. Boat anglers recommend fishing in the narrows before the dam. Try using chartreuse or green PowerBait, micro jigs tipped with perch meat, bottom bouncers or crankbait. (Last update 11-09-18)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Green Sunfish, Common Carp
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps