Conditions last updated: 09/23/2016
Latest fishing report
Anglers report good fishing for bass in the west arm near the dam using dark-colored tube jigs and curly tailed jigs. One angler caught a 13-inch smallmouth. One family caught a number of six- to eight-inch bass near windsurfer beach using worms beneath a bobber. (Updated 09-23-2016)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: