- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing throughout the reservoir from a boat or the shore for crappie, perch, bass and catfish. Fish are most active from early morning to early afternoon and again from the late afternoon into the evening. One family of four had a great day of fishing on June 21. They fished from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. and caught about 30 fish, including crappie, perch and smallmouth bass. Fishing was best between 3 and 4 p.m. Another family fished from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. from a boat and from shore and caught 14 catfish. They reported that fishing was best before 2 p.m.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: