- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is improving. Anglers report good fishing for crappie using small jigs in chartreuse, pink, red and white. Anglers fishing from boats in 25 feet of water reported the best fishing. The crappie were at depths around 10 to 15 feet. Crappie fishing was best northeast of Cemetery Point, but fishing was slow near Anderson Cove. Anglers are catching a few smallmouth bass in the shallower parts of the bays using chartreuse curly tailed jigs. A few anglers have caught tiger muskies too. One angler was targeting bass when he caught a 15-inch tiger muskie and a larger muskie that got off the jig when it was about 20 feet from shore.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Black Crappie, Green Sunfish, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps
- Site description: