Latest fishing report
The reservoir is capped with 7 to 18 inches of ice with four inches of slushy water on top, and the edges are soft and slushy. Fishing is fair and anglers are catching small crappie suspended five to seven feet off the bottom in 25 to 38 feet of water. Anglers are also catching five- to six-inch bluegill and three- to five-inch perch, five feet off the bottom in 30 to 45 feet of water. They're also catching three- to eight-inch perch off the bottom. Try using small silver spoons tipped with spikes, cut perch meat or eyes, tungsten teardrop jigs, Hali lures, 1/4-inch green ratfinkee, pink glow jigs, grass shrimp or soldier-fly grubs. (Last update 02-22-19)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Green Sunfish, Common Carp
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps