Latest fishing report
Fishing at Pineview is still slow to fair but might still be picking up ever so slightly, according to the reports we received this week. This week, we heard of the occasional tiger muskie being caught. We received a few reports of slow fishing or no bites from anglers, but just as many other anglers reported catching a few carp, catfish, perch, smallmouth bass, or a mixture of these species. (Last update 05-26-18)
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: From Ogden's 12th Street, take Hwy 39 and head east five miles up Ogden Canyon to the reservoir.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 2,874 acres
- Elevation: 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Black Crappie, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Bluegill, Bullhead Catfish, Green Sunfish, Common Carp
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Camping, 3 boat ramps,
- Handicap access: Near boat ramps