Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Water levels are still a bit low, but it is possible to launch boats and other watercraft from the boat ramp. The water is very clear, and visibility is excellent. Angling pressure has been pretty light. Try trolling along the edges and using pearl jigs tipped with a worm or a worm-and-marshmallow combo. Anglers are also catching fish by floating PowerBait a few feet off the bottom.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: