Lost Creek Reservoir
Latest fishing report
The reservoir is capped with 10 to 12 inches of ice and there's snow on top. Please use extreme caution as the ice conditions continue to change. The road from the dam to the boat ramp is not maintained in the winter, you will need a four-wheel drive or a snow machine to access this part of the reservoir. Fishing is fair to good and anglers are catching rainbow and cutthroat trout (under the slot limit) in 30 to 50 feet of water. Try using tube jigs, floating jigs, white or green jig head tipped with a manic craw plastic, spoons, maribu jigs or cutter bugs. (Last update 02-14-19)
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout, Splake
- Possible catch: Tiger Trout, Utah Chub
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None