Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: There's enough open water to allow casting form shore near the dam and behind the boat ramp near the inlet. The finger leading to the desert land is still covered in ice, and there is a lot of ice near and in front of the boat ramp as well. The ice touches the shore in some spots, but it's unstable. We do not recommend venturing out on the ice. Since this is one of the few reservoirs experiencing ice-off, it's likely that the fishing is very good.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: