Lost Creek Reservoir
Latest fishing report
We did not receive any angler reports from Lost Creek this week, but last week fishing was fair to good. One angler reported having good success trolling pop gear with a worm. Another boat angler pulled in a nice rainbow trout, but opted not to share what they were using. Shore fishing has also recently been good, with anglers recommending PowerBait or worms. (Last update 05-18-18)
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout, Splake
- Possible catch: Tiger Trout, Utah Chub
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None