Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: On April 14, angling pressure was very light, and only a handful of anglers were fishing. Right now, shore fishing is very slow. Anglers who fish from boats, kayaks and float tubes will probably see faster fishing. Recently, anglers have reported some success while fishing deep with woolly buggers.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: