Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Anglers report fair fishing from the shore. In the early mornings, you can see fish jumping at the surface throughout the reservoir. One angler caught a nice-sized rainbow trout around 11 a.m. from the shore behind the boat ramp using green PowerBait and letting it float a few feet off the bottom. Many anglers are fishing from paddleboards, or motorized and non-motorized watercraft.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: