Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing is a little spotty right now; some anglers report good success and others not as much. Anglers report fairly consistent fishing, though overall quicker success around noon. Try fishing shallower water relatively close to shore. The ice is fairly thick, 4–6 inches, but it lies under a few layers of snow and slush.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: