Lost Creek Reservoir
Latest fishing report
Fishing has been slow at Lost Creek, according to angler reports. Two weeks ago a few anglers reported that there was some fishable ice by the boat ramp, but most everywhere else was either open water or unstable ice. We have not received any ice reports from Lost Creek since then. Recent weather and temperatures might have created some ice, but it's unstable. Use extreme caution. (Last update 02-22-18)
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout, Splake
- Possible catch: Tiger Trout, Utah Chub
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None