Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: There haven't been many anglers out on the reservoir. There is less open water between the ice and the shore. If you can get to the ice, it's still thick. The road leading to the boat ramp is still covered in snow. Please use caution when venturing out.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: