Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Lost Creek has been receiving fairly good angling pressure from boats. Angling pressure from the shore seems to increase on the weekends and on holidays. On July 1, water temperatures were around 72°F and clarity and visibility were excellent.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: