Lost Creek Reservoir
Latest fishing report
Fishing for trout from shore has been fair to good in early mornings. One angler recommended corn-scented PowerBait. (Last update 08-17-18)
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout, Splake
- Possible catch: Tiger Trout, Utah Chub
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None