Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: One angler reported having very little success while fishing near the dam. He was using a 1/4-ounce Kastmaster. He got a few larger trout to follow it to shore, but was unable to get the fish to bite. Clinton angler Tim Summers had great fishing all weekend from shore near the boat ramp. He used a worm tipped with green PowerBait just off the bottom. When the wind calmed, he also had success catching cutthroats on a dry fly. He said the fishing was good in the morning, but really slowed down from about 12:00 to 2:00 p.m., then picked back up again around 3:00 p.m. Many thanks to Tim for that report.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: