Lost Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: There is still some ice in the middle of the reservoir, but there's a lot of open water near the inlets and around the shore. The boat ramp is free of ice and snow, but the ice that remains on the water may block access to much of the reservoir.
- Location: Morgan County
- Directions: From I-84 take the Croyden exit and stay on the road past Croyden to the reservoir. (about 12 miles)
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 415 acres
- Elevation: 6,022 feet
- Hours: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Cutthroat trout, rainbow trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp and restrooms. No camping allowed.
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: