Latest fishing report
On Feb. 21 the reservoir had open water on both ends and on the edge, and the remaining ice appeared to be unsafe. Use extreme caution. Shore fishing has been slow to fair for rainbow trout. (Last update 02-22-18)
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area