- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Anglers report slow fishing from the shore. Some anglers had fair success fishing the inlet. Those fishing from boats are doing well using spoons. Fish are biting along the east side, just south of the launch ramp around the point. Remember to complete your quagga self-certification form every time you launch your boat. Deer Creek Reservoir recently tested positive for juvenile quagga mussels, so we need boaters to be extremely diligent. Many thanks to Park Ranger Brian Kurta for the report.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: