Conditions last updated: 06/25/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing at Rockport continues to be good. Everyone is still catching something, whether they're on shore or in a boat. Shoreline anglers are doing well using cheese PowerBait. Try fishing near rocky shorelines. Boaters are doing well near the east side of the lake, just south of the launch ramp. With air temperatures near 90 degrees, it's best to visit earlier in the morning or late in the evening. The water temperature is near 70 degrees. (Updated 06-25-2016)
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: