Conditions last updated: 07/29/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing at Rockport has slowed down. Anglers are still catching one or two fish here and there. Those catching fish are coming in early in the morning and trolling 25 to 30 feet deep. Shore fishing is slow. Several anglers reported catching fish along the eastern shore line just south of the launch ramp. Fly fishing along the Weber River has picked up and anglers are catching some nice brown trout. Fishing seems to be good during the late evening hours, just prior to sunset. (Updated 07-29-2016)
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: