- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing is really good right now. Bank fishing has improved for anglers using PowerBait or nightcrawlers. Try fishing near the dam, in the inlet and south end, or at Twin Coves Campground. If you aren't catching fish, try moving around. Boat anglers are doing very well trolling with their favorite gear. Green seems to be the favorite color. The fish are down at least 20 feet, so leaded line will help (but monofilament should be okay). Remember to confirm that your vessel is free of invasive mussels before you launch. There are mussel self-certification forms at the top of the boat ramp if the entrance station is not staffed.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: