- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing is good in the morning, but it slows down later in the day. There haven't been many anglers out fishing the reservoir. There is a giant ice sheet floating around in the reservoir; however, anglers can still fish from the shore and launch a boat. On March 7, Rockport State Park will host their Eagles on Ice program. There will be free hot chocolate and hot dogs. You'll also get a chance to see four live raptors up close, including a bald eagle. Cabela's is a co-sponsor and will bring optics for you to use for free. Many Thanks to Park Ranger Aaron Hone for the report.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: