- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is starting to pick up. The lake was recently stocked with 80,000 rainbow trout, which should offer some great fall and winter fishing opportunities. Anglers trolling from boats using pop gear, worms or lures reported good fishing. Bank fishing is also productive, especially near the dam area and Twin Coves Campground. The lake is rising and you can still launch boats. The docks are still in. The campground will remain open during the fall.
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: