Conditions last updated: 10/20/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing is improving. Anglers are catching fish by trolling at a depth of about 20 feet along the eastern shoreline You should also try using popgear with PowerBait. Shore anglers report good fishing near the dam using PowerBait. Fishing is slow below the dam and along the inlet. Less water is leaving the reservoir, so it should start to fill. The water temperature is holding at 68°F. (Updated 10-20-2016)
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Tiger Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area
- Site description: