Latest fishing report
Shore fishing for trout has been very slow. Anglers report good fishing for trout with popgear and a worm rig. Fishing can be good this time of year for small smallmouth bass using silver blue fox, silver spinners and Kastmaster. (Last update 08-17-18)
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area