Latest fishing report
We received very few reports from anglers this week. One angler reported very slow fishing—no bites at all—but another angler managed to land a few decent-sized rainbow trout. Try fishing near the south end of the reservoir using PowerBait, as this has been the strategy that several reporting shore anglers have used successfully at Rockport recently. (Last update 05-18-18)
- Location: Summit County
- Directions: From I-80 at Wanship head south on Hwy 189 for about two miles.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,189 acres
- Elevation: 6,038 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park with boat ramp, camping and restrooms.
- Handicap access: Limited to boat ramp area