- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Fishing is good for anglers on rocky shores. Success for most boat anglers has slowed down a little bit recently, fishing overall though is still pretty good. Many thanks to Conservation Officer Dominick Barratt for that report.
- Location: Summit County, north of Coalville
- Directions: To access the reservoir, take either the Coalville or Echo I-80 exit, and then follow Echo Dam Road
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,394 acres
- Elevation: 5,561 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Black crappie, Channel catfish, Cutthroat trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, restrooms, camping and a private consessionaire
- Handicap access: Limited; the area around the boat ramp
- Site description: