- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Angling pressure was pretty light this week. Anglers have been fairly successful catching trout and perch at various depths throughout the water column. Try using traditional jigs tipped with wax worms or perch meat just off the bottom or just a few feet under the ice. There is still a layer of slush and snow on top of good ice.
- Location: Summit County, north of Coalville
- Directions: To access the reservoir, take either the Coalville or Echo I-80 exit, and then follow Echo Dam Road
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 1,394 acres
- Elevation: 5,561 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass
- Possible catch: Black crappie, Channel catfish, Cutthroat trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramp, restrooms, camping and a private consessionaire
- Handicap access: Limited; the area around the boat ramp
- Site description: