- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Anglers continue to report slow fishing. Two anglers recently fished Mantua for four hours without any success. They fished in water three feet to 13 feet deep and fished from the west side to the east side of the reservoir. There is a lot of snow and slush on top of the ice. Be very careful as it is difficult to see unstable ice under the added snow and slush.
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: