Latest fishing report
Fishing is slow, but some anglers report catching bluegill and largemouth bass. There is a lot of moss. One angler recommends using chartreuse-colored beadhead woolly bugger with a propeller or an olive-colored beadhead woolly bugger with a propeller. You may also want to try using Mepps and Blue Fox spinner in Firetiger colors. (Last update 08-17-18)
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited