Conditions last updated: 06/25/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing for bass and bluegill continues to get better. After you find the bluegill, try bait under a bobber for the smaller ones and a small jig under a bobber for the larger ones. For bass, location is also very important. After you find the bass, soft plastics and other traditional bass baits work well. (Updated 06-25-2016)
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: