Latest fishing report
The water temperature is 42°F. Anglers report good fishing for rainbow trout on the west shoreline. Try using shrimp or a worm on a jug under a bobber. Boat anglers are catching perch using curly tails and imitation minnows. For best results, fish at depths of 1.5- to two feet. (Last update 11-16-18)
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited