Conditions last updated: 10/14/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing is slow. The surface vegetation has started to dissipate, which is making it a little easier to cast from shore. The water level is still very low, but it is possible to launch a boat. Few anglers are fishing Mantua right now. (Updated 10-14-2016)
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: