Latest fishing report
The reservoir is capped with 10 to 15 inches of ice with three inches of snow on top. Please use extreme caution as the ice conditions continue to change. Fishing is fair in the morning and slows in the afternoon. Anglers are catching planter-sized rainbow trout and small perch. Try using ice flies and small jigs tipped with mealworms. There are road closures at the reservoir for the Mantua East Spring Re-Piping Project. While the work continues, access to the south side of the dike road will be closed. The Public Works Administrative Office will notify the public when access reopens. If you have questions about the project, please call 435-734-6615. (Last update 02-22-19)
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited