Conditions last updated: 05/20/2016
Latest fishing report
Anglers report success catching bass the past week. Water temperatures are around 59 degrees. Folks had good success jigging in weed beds in shallow water or dragging a dark colored lure in seven feet of water, but the submerged reeds were still a few feet under the surface. (Updated 05-20-2016)
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: