Conditions last updated: 07/29/2016
Latest fishing report
Mantua has a lot of aquatic vegetation and algae. Day fishing is pretty slow. In order to escape the heat, the fish move to deep water during the day. Try fishing in the morning and evening for best results. (Updated 07-29-2016)
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass, yellow perch, rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Cutthroat Trout, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: