Latest fishing report
Although we have not received any angler reports from Mantua this week, the reservoir can potentially be an excellent place to fish for bass and bluegill. If you're targeting bass, anglers have recently recommended lures such as Maniac Salt Sticks and topwater poppers. (Last update 05-18-18)
- Location: Box Elder County
- Directions: From Brigham City travel east on Hwy 89 for 5 miles to the town of Mantua.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 500 acres
- Elevation: 5,200 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Yellow Perch, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass, Green Sunfish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Ramp, boat dock, bathrooms
- Handicap access: Limited