Joes Valley Reservoir
Joes Valley Reservoir is a mid-elevation reservoir located in the Manti-La Sal National Forest. Anglers have caught trophy splake up to 16 pounds in the reservoir. In general, fishing is best from mid-October through June.
No four wheelers or snowmobiles are permitted on the ice.
Latest fishing report
Ice conditions are unstable and unsafe. (Last update 12-05-16)
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Drive south on SR-10 from Price to Orangeville, then turn west on SR-29 and drive about 15 miles
- Type: Trophy
- Size: 1,183 acres
- Elevation: 6,880 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Splake, Cutthroat Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat ramps, primitive campgrounds and a summer-only convenience store
- Handicap access: No handicap access