R Yardley property
This hunting property is located about 3 miles south of Beaver. From the center of Beaver, travel 1.6 miles south on SR-160 (South Main Street) to South Creek Road, then 1.6 miles southeast to the property.
View R Yardley property in a larger map
- All hunters must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules: All hunters must personally contact Rowland Yardley at 435-438-2880 before accessing the property.
Open: July 1 through August 31 for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017; ending July 1, 2017
Hunters may harvest: Wild turkey, mourning dove and band-tailed pigeon.
Area to hunt: 1,260 acres