Peterson Sinks #1
This hunting property is located approximately 10 miles south and east of the town of Leamington.
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules: This property is open for the general-season archery deer, pheasant and waterfowl hunts.
When opened: During the general-season archery deer hunt, the waterfowl hunt, the pheasant hunt and the pheasant youth hunt in the years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Note: The 2013 general-season archery deer hunt runs Aug. 17–Sep. 13, 2013. The 2013 pheasant youth hunt takes place on Oct. 13. The 2013 pheasant season runs from Nov. 3–Nov. 18, 2013. Please read the 2013–14 Utah Waterfowl Guidebook, available in late August, for waterfowl season dates.
Species present: Mule deer, pheasant and waterfowl
Area: 1,643 acres