Peterson Crawford 1
This hunting property is located approximately 1 miles south of the town of Lynndyl.
- Property is only open for archery deer hunting and waterfowl hunting
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules: This property is only open during the general-season archery deer hunt and for the waterfowl hunt
When opened: During the general-season archery deer hunt and the waterfowl hunt in the years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Note: The 2013 general-season archery deer hunt runs Aug. 17–Sep. 13, 2013. Please read the 2013–14 Utah Waterfowl Guidebook, available in late August, for waterfowl season dates.
Species present: Mule deer and waterfowl
Area: 857 acres and 1.98 miles of stream