A Carter property
This hunting and fishing property is located about 2 miles East of Minersville on SR-21.
- All hunters/anglers must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules:There is a portion of private property that is not be enrolled in the Walk-in Access Program. "No Trespassing" signs will be posted at the location of the private property.
When opened: Year round for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017; ending February 14, 2017
Hunters may harvest: Mule deer, chukar partridge, cotton-tailed rabbit, wild turkey, mourning dove, band-tailed pigeon and waterfowl
Area to hunt: 347 acres
Anglers may harvest: All legal aquatic species, primarily rainbow and brown trout
Area to fish: 2.5 miles of the Beaver River