Last modified: Friday, August 31, 2012
C Hunt property:
This property is located the northside of Hanksville, Utah.
- All hunters and anglers must sign in and out
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
- Hunters must personally contact the landowner by calling 435-691-1388 before entering the property
- Trapping is allowed
When opened: Between January 1 and December 31 for the years 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Hunters may harvest: Wild turkey, waterfowl and coyote
Acres to hunt: 44