L Cowley property
This property contains three separate land parcels. Two parcels are west of Logan, UT. The third parcel is south of Cutler Reservoir.
- All hunters must sign in and out
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
- The L Cowley property includes three separate land parcels: The Cutler Marsh/Benson Marina parcel (104 acres), north of the Logan City Sewer Lagoons (465 acres), and south of the Logan City Sewer Lagoons on the Logan River (36 acres).
- The Logan City Sewer Lagoons is closed the first two days of the waterfowl hunt
- You cannot use dogs on the parcel north of the Logan City Sewer Lagoons
When opened: Between August 18 and January 20 during the years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016; ending January 20, 2016
Hunters may harvest: Mule deer, Ring-necked pheasant, chukar partridge, gray partridge, blue grouse, ruffed grouse, mourning dove, band-tailed pigeon, waterfowl and Sandhill crane
Area to hunt: 608 acres across three parcels