C Thompson West property
This hunting property is located west of Clarkston. To reach the property, start at Center Street and 100 West in Clarkston and travel 0.8 miles north on 100 W (8900 W) to 11000 N, then travel 1.5 milles on 11000 N to 10400 W and the property entrance.
- All hunters must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
Special rules: The property closes on December 31 because access to property is very limited and often inaccessible past the end of December because of road and snow conditions.
When opened: This property is open for the wild turkey hunts in April and May and then closes until the beginning of the archery deer hunt in August, closing again on December 31 for the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017; ending December 31, 2017
Hunters may harvest: Mule deer, ring-necked pheasant, sharp-tailed grouse, gray (Hungarian) partridge, blue grouse, ruffed grouse, wild turkey, mourning dove and coyote
Area to hunt: 80 acres