B Thurston and Circle Bar property
This fishing property is located northwest of Morgan. To reach the property from the intersection of Young Street and Field Street (300 West) in Morgan, travel 2 miles northwest on Field Street, which becomes Island Road, to the property entry.
- All anglers must register
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
Special rules: There is only one parking and entry location for the Circle Bar and B Thruston properties. You must immediately release all cutthroat trout or trout with cutthroat markings.
When opened: Year round through 2017
Species present: Brown trout, cutthroat trout, rainbow trout, mountain whitefish
Area: 1.28 miles of East Canyon Creek and 0.75 miles of the Weber River