S Thacker property
This property is located approximately 5 miles southeast of Moon Lake, near Mountain Home.
- All hunters and anglers must sign in and out
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- Hunters and anglers must register at WIA area prior to accessing WIA property
- Hunters and anglers must be careful not to trepass onto tribal land when near the south boundary
Note: Hunters and anglers need to be sensitive to the private land north and northwest of the S Thacker property. Do not enter the WIA property from the north or northwest. Please respect this adjacent private land.
When opened: Between January 1 and December 31 for the years 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
Hunters may harvest:Mule deer, Rocky Mountain elk, moose, black bear, mountain lion, wild turkey, cottontail rabbit, snowshoe hare, blue grouse, ruffed grouse, California quail and waterfowl
Anglers may harvest:Brown trout and rainbow trout
Acres to hunt: 170