North Neola property:
This property is located about 5 miles northeast of Neola, Utah. Access is from 10000 N only.
- All hunters and anglers must sign in and out
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
- Only 10 hunters are allowed on the property at one time.
- The property is open only during the hunting seasons for the species listed under "Hunters may harvest."
When opened: Between August 1 and December 31 for the years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Hunters may harvest: Mule deer, Rocky Mountain elk, mourning dove, band-tailed pigeon, blue or dusky grouse, ruffed grouse, chukar partridge, coyote and turkey
Acres to hunt: 520