Neola #2 property:
This property is located less than 1 mile southeast of Neola, Utah.
- All hunters and anglers must sign in and out
- Park in the designated area
- Do not drive off the roads
- Do not drive past the parking area
- Please pick up all trash (even if it's not yours)
- Please respect this private property
- No shooting within 600 feet of buildings, houses or machinery
- Trapping is allowed.
- Only 10 hunters are allowed on the property at one time.
- The property is open only during the hunting seasons for the species listed under "Hunters may harvest."
When opened: Between August 1 and December 31 for the years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
Hunters may harvest: Mule deer, ring-necked pheasant, wild turkey, mourning dove, band-tailed pigeon, California quail, cotton-tailed rabbit and coyote
Acres to hunt: 207