- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: Anglers report ice on the lakes, but we don't recommend venturing out just yet. Be prepared for winter fishing conditions.
- Location: Duchesne County, in the Uinta Mountains
- Directions: High in the Uinta Mountains along US Hwy 150 about 30 miles east of Kamas and 35 miles south of Evanston, Wyoming
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 2,000 acres
- Elevation: 10,017 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Beautiful scenery, non-motorized boating, nearby campground and primitive camping, hiking, backpacking
- Handicap access: Minimal
- Site description: This high-elevation natural mountain lake is surrounded by tall peaks and conifers, and lies just off the main highway. Close to other lakes along the "Mirror Lake Highway" (US 150), the entire area is heavily used by recreationalists during the brief summer months.