Conditions last updated: 08/19/2016
Warning: date_format() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, string given in /hosts/udwr-prod/var/www/html/hotspots/detailed.php on line 131
Latest fishing report
Fishing is fair. The pond was stocked with channel catfish this week. Cyanobacteria counts are in the very low risk range for the East Jordan, South Jordan, North Jordan and Ritter East Canals, but the caution signs are still posted. (Updated 08-19-2016)
- Location: South Jordan in Salt Lake County
- Directions: From I-15 take 106th South exit, turn west to River Front Parkway, turn south, continue about 1 mile. Pond is on the left.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 4,248 feet
- Hours: Sunrise until 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, hiking trail, parking, pavillions.
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: