- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Rainbow trout will be stocked during the last two weeks in September. You can catch channel by fishing with nightcrawlers or other bait (such as chicken or shrimp) on the bottom of the pond. Trout fishing will be slow until fall stocking happens, but you can try using a Jake's lure or PowerBait.
- Location: South Jordan in Salt Lake County
- Directions: From I-15 take 106th South exit, turn west to River Front Parkway, turn south, continue about 1 mile. Pond is on the left.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 4,248 feet
- Hours: Sunrise until 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, hiking trail, parking, pavillions.
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: