- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The pond has had its last load of catchable rainbow trout until the fall, when temperatures will cool down. Channel catfish have been stocked and will be stocked throughout the summer. Trout fishing is slow, but try using a Jake's lure or PowerBait. Curly Tail lures tipped with nightcrawler have also been successful. You can catch catfish with nightcrawlers (or other baits) fished on the bottom of the pond.
- Location: South Jordan in Salt Lake County
- Directions: From I-15 take 106th South exit, turn west to River Front Parkway, turn south, continue about 1 mile. Pond is on the left.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 4,248 feet
- Hours: Sunrise until 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, hiking trail, parking, pavillions.
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: