Conditions last updated: 07/29/2016
Latest fishing report
Recent water-quality tests detected small amounts of blue-green algae in the pond. For now, fishing at the pond is strongly discouraged. Please stay out of the water and keep any children and pets out of the water. If you've caught any fish at the pond in the past two weeks, we recommend that you do not eat them. (Updated 07-29-2016)
- Location: South Jordan in Salt Lake County
- Directions: From I-15 take 106th South exit, turn west to River Front Parkway, turn south, continue about 1 mile. Pond is on the left.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 1 acre
- Elevation: 4,248 feet
- Hours: Sunrise until 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, hiking trail, parking, pavillions.
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: