Deer Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing is fair from boats and slow from the shoreline. According to the State Parks personnel at the reservoir, the main boat ramp has about 15 feet of ramp left, and large boats are still able to launch. The Island boat ramp is lower, and only smaller boats can launch there. Smallmouth bass fishing is fair, but the fish have been on the smaller side. For more information, please call Deer Creek State Park at 435-654-0171.
- Location: Southwest corner of Heber Valley
- Directions: Ten miles south of Heber City on Highway 189
- Type: State park
- Size: 2,960 acres
- Elevation: 5,400 feet
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park, ADA camping, ADA trails, RV hookups, food service and showers
- Handicap access:
- Site description: