Deer Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Boat and shore anglers report that success has tapered off a bit over the last week or so, but most anglers are still catching a few nice rainbows. For more information on fishing at Deer Creek State Park, please call 435-654-0171.
- Location: Southwest corner of Heber Valley
- Directions: Ten miles south of Heber City on Highway 189
- Type: State park
- Size: 2,960 acres
- Elevation: 5,400 feet
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park, ADA camping, ADA trails, RV hookups, food service and showers
- Handicap access:
- Site description: