Deer Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: The docks have been removed and the reservoir is 75-percent full. The 70,000 catchable-sized rainbow trout that we stocked last week are feeding, so traditional baits should work well. Perch are biting in deeper waters. Trolling near the island with bait is working well.
- Location: Southwest corner of Heber Valley
- Directions: Ten miles south of Heber City on Highway 189
- Type: State park
- Size: 2,960 acres
- Elevation: 5,400 feet
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park, ADA camping, ADA trails, RV hookups, food service and showers
- Handicap access:
- Site description: