Deer Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Boaters trolling for trout had a tough time this week. Try tipping lures with salmon eggs. Fishing from shore near the dam and the island is slow. The main docks and all other courtesy docks have been pulled for the winter season, but the wedge dock is still available at the main boat ramp. The island boat ramp is now closed through Sunday, May 12, 2016, however, the island will remain open year-round for day use recreation. Water levels are low. Please keep in mind that juvenile quagga mussels have been confirmed in a water sample taken from Deer Creek Reservoir. As such, all watercraft exiting Deer Creek are legally required to decontaminate. Call the state park at 435-654-0171 to check on current conditions or visit Deer Creek on Facebook to see the latest updates. The reservoir is currently 65 percent full.
- Location: Southwest corner of Heber Valley
- Directions: Ten miles south of Heber City on Highway 189
- Type: State park
- Size: 2,960 acres
- Elevation: 5,400 feet
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park, ADA camping, ADA trails, RV hookups, food service and showers
- Handicap access:
- Site description: