Deer Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Anglers reporting fair fishing south of Rainbow bay. Fishing is better for boat anglers than shore anglers. The main ramp at Deer Creek is currently open but the island ramp will remain closed until further notice. The reservoir is currently sitting at 87 percent full and the island has water surrounding it.
Quagga mussel veligers have been confirmed at Deer Creek Reservoir. There is an active closure order on the reservoir that requires all watercraft decontaminate when exiting Deer Creek. Learn more about decontaminating requirements.
Check the park's website for current conditions or the Deer Creek State Park Facebook page to see when the ramps will be back open.
- Location: Southwest corner of Heber Valley
- Directions: Ten miles south of Heber City on Highway 189
- Type: State park
- Size: 2,960 acres
- Elevation: 5,400 feet
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park, ADA camping, ADA trails, RV hookups, food service and showers
- Handicap access:
- Site description: