Deer Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Smallmouth bass have been hitting on poppers and spinnerbaits. Colder temperatures will slow them down in the weeks to come. For rainbows, try Kastmasters and Rapalas this time of year. Water levels are up, so try the Wallsburg area or the deeper water near the dam.
- Location: Southwest corner of Heber Valley
- Directions: Ten miles south of Heber City on Highway 189
- Type: State park
- Size: 2,960 acres
- Elevation: 5,400 feet
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park, ADA camping, ADA trails, RV hookups, food service and showers
- Handicap access:
- Site description: