Deer Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Bass fishing is good but most of the fish are under 13 inches. Trout fishing is fair to good from a boat and slow to fair from the shoreline. Anglers are happy with the size of most rainbow trout — 14 to 17 inches and chunky. For more information about the state park, call 435-654-0171 or visit the Deer Creek website.
- Location: Southwest corner of Heber Valley
- Directions: Ten miles south of Heber City on Highway 189
- Type: State park
- Size: 2,960 acres
- Elevation: 5,400 feet
- Likely catch: Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye
- Possible catch: Brown Trout, Yellow Perch
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: State Park, ADA camping, ADA trails, RV hookups, food service and showers
- Handicap access:
- Site description: