- Location: Murray
- Directions: From I-15, take 5300 S exit, and head west to 700 W. Turn south and continue to Winchester St. (6400 S). Head west to Murray Parkway. Turn north for 0.75 miles to Willow Pond on right.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 acres
- Elevation: 4,255 feet
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Rainbow Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, picnic areas, fishing pier, parking, trail system, fish cleaning station, playground
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: