- Rating: Closed
- Conditions: There is still snow on the road, which is blocking access.
- Location: Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Directions: This lake sits at the top of the Muddy Creek drainage south of Ferron Reservoir and Twelve Mile flat.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 3.0 acres
- Elevation: 10,299 feet
- Hours: 24 hours
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Limited
- Handicap access: Limited
- Site description: This fishery is approximately 3.0 acres in size. The pond has a maximum depth of 22 feet and most years overwinters fish.