Carbon County Community Fishing Pond
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The Division offered a family fishing day during the Carbon County Fair on Aug. 9. Fishing was good using nightcrawlers and chartreuse or rainbow PowerBait. According to a few anglers, garlic flavor improved the catch rate. Most anglers floated their bait just off the bottom. A few used a bobber and fished under the surface. Both methods were successful. 750 3-inch largemouth bass were stocked last week, and the pond will be restocked before Labor Day.
- Location: Carbon County Fairgrounds, Price, UT
- Directions: Exit Highway 6 at the Price Hospital exit. Travel west approximately 1/2 mile turn south on Fairgrounds Road. Pond is located south of the sofeetball fields.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Elevation: 5,671 feet
- Hours: 24 hours
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Universally-accessible sidewalks and fishing platforms
- Site description: The Carbon County Community Fishing Pond is approximately 2.2 acres in size. The pond has a maximum depth of 18 feet with an average depth of 10 feet. The shoreline slopes toward the pond, which makes it so that you can fish the pond's entire perimeter.