Carbon County Community Fishing Pond
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The ice is off and fishing ranges from good to excellent. The pond hasn't been stocked, but plenty of trout have carried over from winter. Tom Ogden reported good fishing using fly fishing gear. He recommends a size 8-12 wet fly, nymph or streamer with some flash because of the murky water. Lt. J Shirley checked two groups of anglers on March 1. Both groups had caught a lot of small rainbow trout using Jakes lures and PowerBait. During the last week in February, Joe Montoya caught 43 trout in 2.5 hours using nightcrawlers and salmon-colored PowerBait weighted with a bell sinker.
- Location: Carbon County Fairgrounds, Price, UT
- Directions: Exit Highway 6 at the Price Hospital exit. Travel west approximately 1/2 mile turn south on Fairgrounds Road. Pond is located south of the sofeetball fields.
- Type: Community Fishing
- Elevation: 5,671 feet
- Hours: 24 hours
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms
- Handicap access: Universally-accessible sidewalks and fishing platforms
- Site description: The Carbon County Community Fishing Pond is approximately 2.2 acres in size. The pond has a maximum depth of 18 feet with an average depth of 10 feet. The shoreline slopes toward the pond, which makes it so that you can fish the pond's entire perimeter.