- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On June 27, sergeant Stacey Jones reported fair to good fishing in the morning or evening with spinners, PowerBait or worms. On June 23, conservation officer JD Abbott reported good fishing dangling a worm and PowerBait from a bubble.
- Location: South of Miller Flats Res. & north of Joes Valley
- Directions: From Highway 31, head south on Miller Flats Rd. or north on Miller Flats Rd. from Joes Valley Reservoir.
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 8,952 feet
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, campground
- Handicap access: No
- Site description: Two good-sized, scenic ponds located next to each other in heavily forested mountain area.