- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On July 13, the reservoir was stocked with 1,200 10- to 11-inch rainbow trout. Conservation officer TJ Robertson interviewed anglers on July 11 and they reported good fishing on the south side using multiple colors of PowerBait. You may also want to try fishing the dam with spinners.
- Location: Near Scofield in the Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Directions: Head south on UT-96 for about 3 miles, follow the road as it becomes UT-264 for another 6.5 miles, turn right at 225 Forest RD, take a slight left at Quakie Mountain RD and drive about 7 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 57.3 acres
- Elevation: 8,428 feet
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Forest Service Campground, vault toilets, fire pits, tables and drinking water
- Handicap access:
- Site description: