- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: According to Officer T.J. Robertson, fishing was fair over the holiday weekend. He recommends using small spoons in silver and red or Jake's lures in gold or silver. One angler recommended gold Panther Martins or a woolly bugger fly pattern.
- Location: Near Scofield in the Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Directions: Head south on UT-96 for about 3 miles, follow the road as it becomes UT-264 for another 6.5 miles, turn right at 225 Forest RD, take a slight left at Quakie Mountain RD and drive about 7 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 57.3 acres
- Elevation: 8,428 feet
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Forest Service Campground, vault toilets, fire pits, tables and drinking water
- Handicap access:
- Site description: