La Sal Mountains
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The following reports were provided by conservation officer TJ Robertson.
Dark Canyon Lake: Fishing has ranged from slow to fair. Try using worms and salmon eggs. PowerBait has not been effective.
Dons Lake: Fishing has been fair with nightcrawlers, salmon eggs, Kastmasters or Jakes lures. There is a lot of moss along the shoreline, which is making it challenging to cast and retrieve in some places.
Kens Lake: Fishing has slowed for trout, but has picked up for bass. You can catch bass using small tube jigs or spinners near the inlet or on the northeast side.
Medicine Lake: Fishing is fair to good using spinners or baits. There haven't been many anglers fishing the lake.
Oowah: Fishing is fair using salmon eggs, worms or small spinners. PowerBait has not been effective.
Warner Lake: Fishing is good using worms, marshmallows or salmon eggs.
- Location: San Juan county
- Directions: From Moab, take Highway 191 southeast and exit at San Juan County RD, head east until you reach La Sal Mountain Loop Rd
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: Up to 12,000 feet
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access:
- Site description: