- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Conservation Officer Dennis Shumway provided reports for the following reservoirs:
- Blanding 3 and 4—Fishing has slowed at both ponds.
- Foy Reservoir—Anglers report good fishing with marshmallows and PowerBait. The reservoir was last stocked with 900 nine-inch rainbow trout on July 14.
- Monticello Reservoir—The reservoir was stocked with 500 nine-inch rainbow trout on July 14.
- Recapture Reservoir—The water level is dropping, which has concentrated fish and improved the catch rate. Bass fishing has slowed down, but pike fishing has picked up. Dennis recommends jigs or Rapalas as well as gold-colored Jakes or Kastmasters.
- Location: San Juan county
- Directions: Located west of Monticello, take S Creek to reach the mountain range
- Type: Rivers
- Elevation: Up to 11,000 feet
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access:
- Site description: