- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: The following reports were provided by Conservation Officer Dennis Shumway.
Blanding 3 and 4: There aren't many anglers fishing, which suggests that fishing is slow. Try using PowerBait and marshmallows.
Foy Reservoir: Fly anglers have had the best success, although PowerBait and marshmallows have been good backups.
Monticello Lake: Fishing has slowed down. Try using PowerBait and marshmallows.
Recapture Reservoir: The water level continues to drop. Fishing is slowing down and there are few anglers on the reservoir.
- Location: San Juan county
- Directions: Located west of Monticello, take S Creek to reach the mountain range
- Type: Rivers
- Elevation: Up to 11,000 feet
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities:
- Handicap access:
- Site description: