- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing at Farmington for rainbow trout. The reservoir was last stocked on Oct. 6 with 1,000 trout, and the fish are very active. They jump at the surface throughout the day, offering good fishing for fly anglers and bait anglers alike. The trout are biting on standard dry flies and nymphs as well as PowerBait eggs and worms. Overall, the fishing at Farmington has been great this fall.
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.