Conditions last updated: 07/22/2016
Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.
Latest fishing report
Anglers report that the best fishing is in the evenings, and they are catching catfish and bluegill. On July 18, four young anglers caught seven catfish and bluegill in an hour. They had the best success using worms and fishing on the bottom near the inlet. When they used PowerBait, they had quite a few bites but had difficulty landing any fish. Many people who visit the pond are kayaking, paddleboarding and swimming. (Updated 07-22-2016)
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.