Conditions last updated: 06/29/2016
Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.
Latest fishing report
On June 27, the water temperature was 74°F. Angling pressure has been fair and only a few families have visited the reservoir lately. Water levels have gone down this week, and the inlet is now dry. Anglers fishing in the early mornings and late evenings are having better success than those fishing during the heat of the day. Try bait fishing just off the bottom using worms, PowerBait, hotdogs or anything else with scent. (Updated 06-29-2016)
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.