- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On April 14, some anglers reported very good rainbow trout fishing with Li'l Jake lures. Fishing was quite a bit slower for those who used PowerBait or salmon eggs. The Hoffman brothers (Tyler and Alex of Morgan) frequently stop by the pond on their way home from work. They regularly have great success while fishing next to the inlet and using Li'l Jake lures.
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.