- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: A lot of locals are swimming at Farmington Pond, but there aren't many anglers out fishing. Fingerling wipers were recently stocked and with the right conditions, they should be catchable by next spring.
- Location: Farmington, Davis County
- Directions: From I-15, take exit 324 (Highway 89) and go east on SR 225 to the "T," turn right at the "T" and follow the road to 600 N in Farmington; turn right, drive to the stop sign, turn left and take 100 E to the pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 3–4 acres
- Elevation: 4,400 feet
- Hours: Sunrise to 11 p.m.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Restrooms, parking, shade, benches, a fishing pier and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Yes
- Site description: Farmington Pond is closed during the winter. Please keep pets on leashes.