- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Kaysville continues to be a great place to fish. One angler caught a trout and six catfish using PowerBait fishing from the bridge in the second pond. The water is quite cloudy with low visibility. Surface temperatures are around 57°F. The ponds were last stocked with 750 nine-inch trout on Oct 14.
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.