- Rating: Hot
- Conditions: Fishing is hot for panfish at all four ponds. Anglers have also reported good bluegill fishing using worms suspended from a bobber about a foot under the surface. Fishing can be good from the piers or the bridges. You can also catch black bullhead catfish fishing on the bottom with worms almost anywhere in the pond.
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.