Conditions last updated: 05/27/2016
The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.
Latest fishing report
On May 23, surface water temperatures were around 59°F. Fishing was fair for most anglers but good enough to make a visit worthwhile. Try using salmon eggs or worms and fishing them on the bottom. The restrooms at the second pond are open. The pond was stocked earlier this week with 625 eight-inch rainbows. (Updated 05-27-2016)
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.