Conditions last updated: 09/29/2016
The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.
Latest fishing report
Angling pressure has been light this week. Most of the pressure comes in the evenings and on the weekends. The ponds were stocked earlier this week with 2,000 eight-inch rainbow trout. There is still a bit of floating vegetation in the third and fourth (south) ponds, but casting from shore is getting easier. Anglers report good fishing for trout when using PowerBait and worms a few feet from the bottom. Anglers targeting bluegill are seeing good success fishing from the piers using small pieces of worm. (Updated 09-29-2016)
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.