- Rating: Unstable ice
- Conditions: All four ponds are almost completely covered in thin, unstable ice. A lure or heavy split shot weight can easily break through the ice. As long as daily temperatures stay below freezing, the pond should completely freeze up very shortly. Ice fishing (permitted at this pond) is usually very good, but we recommend waiting until the ice is thicker before venturing out.
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.