- Rating: Hot
- Conditions: Bluegill and catfish fishing is hot. The best spots to catch fish are the fishing piers and bridges in the second and third ponds. Fishing is still good in pond one as well. For bluegill, use a small amount of bait on a small hook and keep it near the surface. For catfish, use worms on the bottom.
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.