- Rating: Good
- Conditions: As of July 1, fishing was good at all four ponds. One anglers and her dad had a great morning fishing from 5:30-7:00 a.m. The temperature was nice and they caught three healthy bluegill and one bass. Fish are very active and are feeding off the surface at that time in the morning. Another couple of anglers also reported good fishing for bullhead catfishing. They caught six catfish using PowerBait and worms and fishing just off the bottom.
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.