- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing for rainbows, bullhead catfish and bass. Those fishing the second pond with worms, curly tailed grubs or dough balls have had very good success catching trout. Try fishing on the bottom of the pond, or about two feet under a bobber. Anglers are catching bass from the shore of the fourth pond using grubs tipped with worms and top-water buzz baits.
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.