Conditions last updated: 04/29/2016
The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.
Latest fishing report
Surface water temperatures are increasing and are now around 56°F. Most anglers are having success catching trout using worms and PowerBait just off the bottom. Anglers have also had success using a variety of nymphs and leeches. All four ponds were recently stocked with a total of 1,000 eight-inch trout. (Updated 04-29-2016)
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.