- Rating: Hot
- Conditions: Angler Michael Alexander fishes for catfish in the evenings and he pulled in a 28-inch whiskered wonder out this week! The Brigham City Senior fishing club visited the pond on Friday Sept. 19 and collectively caught 40 fish: ten black bullhead catfish, a couple rainbow trout and the rest bluegill. The fish were caught on worms and PowerBait either suspended from a bobber or resting on the bottom. For those anglers using float tubes or other non-motorized watercraft, many large catfish and bass have been caught in areas that are not targeted by folks fishing from the shore.
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.