Conditions last updated: 08/26/2016
The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.
Warning: date_format() expects parameter 1 to be DateTimeInterface, string given in /hosts/udwr-prod/var/www/html/hotspots/detailed.php on line 131
Latest fishing report
Anglers report catching larger catfish, about 14 inches long, while fishing in the north pond. They fished with nightcrawlers on the bottom of the pond. The water in the north pond and second pond is still murky but clear of floating vegetation. Anglers who are fishing in the third and south ponds continue to catch catfish and bluegill on nightcrawlers. The water is clear, but there's a lot of vegetation floating on the surface. (Updated 08-26-2016)
- Location: Davis County
- Directions: Take exit 328 off of I-15 onto 200 North, go to Main Street and turn right, proceed to 50 W. Pond
- Type: Community Fishing
- Size: 4 ponds, 6 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Likely catch: Bluegill, Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Parking lot and pavilion
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: The Kaysville Ponds are managed as part of the Community Fisheries program. Please park only in the parking lot.