Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: On July 12, Tom Ogden fly fished from a kick boat for five hours and caught three cutthroats and two rainbows. All fish ranged from 14-16 inches. Tom used a fast sinking line and a size 8 bead head green meanie pattern, size 4 bead head olive leech, and a size 6 bead head crystal bugger. Tom had only five other hits and all occurred before 11 a.m. Tom did not see any other boaters or shoreline anglers catch fish.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.