Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On Jan. 28, Calvin Black reported five to eight inches of ice with soft edges in the afternoon. Please be extremely cautious when venturing out. On Jan. 16, Kathy Wilde and family fished the reservoir. In two hours, the party of five caught 20 trout that averaged seven inches in size. Kathy's party used white glow-in-the-dark jigs tipped with mealworms. The ice was six inches thick.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.