Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The ice is off the reservoir. On Feb 18, Tom Ogden and Perry Bunderson fly-fished from kick boats. Tom described fishing as slow. In six hours, they caught ten trout, including cutthroats, tigers, rainbows, tigers and splake. The trout ranged from 12-17 inches long and were caught in 10-20 feet of water using size 6-10 bead head crystal buggers, leeches and Canada blood leeches. Tom talked to shoreline anglers who had been fishing as long as he had. Although they had taken a few fish, the bite was slow for them too.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.