Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On Nov. 25, Tom Ogden and Perry Bunderson flyfished from float tubes. They caught 14 rainbow, 13 cutthroat and one splake trout in five hours. The trout ranged from 13 to 16 inches, except for one cutthroat that measured 23.5-inches. Tom and Perry used fast-sinking line and size 4 to 8 wooly buggers and leech patterns. Most of the fish were hooked in deep water; about 45 to 60 feet deep.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.