Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On Oct. 27, State Park Manager Jonathan Hunt reported excellent fishing. He fished from the shore with a gold Jakes and caught numerous cutthroat trout. Later, he launched a boat and trolled with a Kamlooper spoon and caught nine cutthroats and one splake in two hours. He said the fish were about 16 inches and hefty. On Oct. 20, the reservoir was restocked with 13,000 9-inch rainbow trout.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.