Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On July 13, officer TJ Robertson reported fair fishing for boaters trolling with popgear and small spinners. Fishing has been slow for shoreline anglers. The best fishing occurs in the early morning with common baits.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch: Rainbow trout, Tiger trout, Cutthroat trout, Splake, Brown trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.