Millsite Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Last week, Tom Ogden and Perry Bunderson caught and released 50 trout in 4.5 hours. These trout ranged from 12 to 19 inches. All fish were caught on sizes six to eight wooly bugger, leech and soft hackle fly patterns.
Bait casters have been using chub meat, egg sacs, night crawlers and PowerBait.
- Location: Emery County
- Directions: Located off Utah State Road 10 at Ferron, four miles west on Ferron Canyon Road.
- Type: State park
- Size: 440 acres
- Elevation: 6,100 feet
- Hours: 6 am to 10 pm (summer)
- Likely catch:
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Campsites, RV facilities, showers, boating, nearby golf course and mountain biking
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Millsite State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day-use area, restrooms, showers, and sewage disposal. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.com or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.