- Rating: Hot
- Conditions: Cooler temperatures have fish very active at the Berry. Renegade has been a hotspot, so it may be fairly crowded. The best fishing seems to be in the morning. Try using white marabou jigs and/or tube jigs, leeches and olive woolly buggers.
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: 23 miles southeast of Heber City, Utah on Hwy. 40
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 17,120 acres (maximum)
- Elevation: 7,602 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Kokanee Salmon, Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Boat launching facilities (4 ramps), marina stores, restaurants, campgrounds, sanitary dump stations, Forest Service visitor center, Strawberry River fish trap and egg collection station
- Handicap access: Haws Point handicapped access
- Site description: Strawberry Reservoir lies in an open mountain valley with mixed conifer and aspen forests on the upper slopes. The reservoir contains four major fishing zones including the Strawberry Basin, Meadows Basin, the Narrows, and Soldier Creek Basin. Strawberry Valley provides a variety of fishing opportunities from catch and release fishing in the tributaries to trophy cutthroat and rainbow fishing on the reservoir. Most of the fishing pressure and catch occurs from boats. Shoreline fishing is best during the cooler seasons of spring and fall.