- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: There aren't many anglers fishing the reservoir right now. We've received some reports of ice in the shallows. You'll likely find fair to good fishing for trout during the day, and then the action will slow in the evening hours. There are special catch-and-release regulations at the reservoir. You must use flies and lures only — bait is not allowed. See the Utah Fishing Guidebook for details.
- Location: Leota Bench in Uintah County.
- Directions: Drive on SR-88 four miles south of Highway 40, west of Vernal.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 128 Acres
- Elevation: 5,115 Feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are no improvements. Primitive camping is allowed. Boats can be launched from the north side.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Brough is a small irrigation reservoir located in western Uintah County. Brough is managed as a Blue Ribbon trophy trout water. Brough is known for large rainbow and brown trout. The reservoir receives very little angling pressure and has a great view of the Uinta Mountains.