- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: The warmer weather is improving fishing. There are special catch-and-release regulations. You must use flies and lures only — bait is not allowed. See the Utah Fishing Guidebook for details.
- Location: Leota Bench in Uintah County.
- Directions: Drive on SR-88 four miles south of Highway 40, west of Vernal.
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 128 Acres
- Elevation: 5,115 Feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brown Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There are no improvements. Primitive camping is allowed. Boats can be launched from the north side.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Brough is a small irrigation reservoir located in western Uintah County. Brough is managed as a Blue Ribbon trophy trout water. Brough is known for large rainbow and brown trout. The reservoir receives very little angling pressure and has a great view of the Uinta Mountains.