Conditions last updated: 05/27/2016
Latest fishing report
Fishing has been a little slow. Anglers' report a few tiger muskie, wipers and trout trolling crank baits, spinners and spoons. Rainbow color has been the top producer this week. Tiger muskie in the 18- to 20-inch range have also been found while casting toward shore with crawfish pattern plastics. (Updated 05-27-2016)
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: At the town of Gusher on State Highway 40, turn North and go five miles to Bullock Reservoir. Follow the road on the South side of Bullock one mile to Cottonwood.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 210 acres
- Elevation: 5,250 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a dirt boat access and primitive camping is allowed. There are no restrooms, campgrounds or water.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: