- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Anglers report fair fishing for a mix of fish, including rainbows, bass and tiger muskies. The statewide daily limit for tiger muskie is one fish over 40 inches; all others must be released immediately. Tiger muskies are sensitive to mishandling, so bring them in quickly, but not by horsing. Try to keep the fish from expending too much energy; keep their gills in the water as you handle them and release as quickly as possible.
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: At the town of Gusher on State Highway 40, turn North and go five miles to Bullock Reservoir. Follow the road on the South side of Bullock one mile to Cottonwood.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 210 acres
- Elevation: 5,250 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a dirt boat access and primitive camping is allowed. There are no restrooms, campgrounds or water.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: