- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Anglers report fair fishing for rainbows, bass and tiger muskie. Remember: you can only keep one tiger muskie over 40 inches. All others must be released immediately. Tigers are quite sensitive to mishandling, so try to keep them from using too much energy. It's essential to keep their gills in the water as you handle them and to release them as quickly as possible.
- Location: North of Gusher, Utah in Uintah County.
- Directions: At the town of Gusher on State Highway 40, turn North and go five miles to Bullock Reservoir. Follow the road on the South side of Bullock one mile to Cottonwood.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 210 acres
- Elevation: 5,250 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Tiger Muskellunge
- Possible catch: Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: There is a dirt boat access and primitive camping is allowed. There are no restrooms, campgrounds or water.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: