Currant Creek Reservoir
- Location: Wasatch County
- Directions: Take the Currant Creek exit north from Highway 40 and drive for 14 miles
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 305 acres, 17,240 acre-ft
- Elevation: 7,683 feet
- Hours: 24/7
- Likely catch: Cutthroat Trout
- Possible catch: Mountain Whitefish
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Forest Service campground, boat ramp, restrooms, and a fish cleaning station
- Handicap access: Fishing pier and restrooms
- Site description: Currant Creek Reservoir is a beautiful, high-alpine water set in a huge valley with pines and aspen. The reservoir has abundant native cutthroat trout. The surrounding streams have cutthroat and brown trout and mountain whitefish. There is a developed campground and lots of primitive camping in the area.