Hyrum Reservoir & State Park
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: There haven't been many anglers fishing the reservoir, and there's still no ice. The tagged fishing contest is ongoing until November 30. Some tagged fish have already been caught, but there are many still out there. Thanks to Park Manager Chris Bradshaw for the report.
- Location: Cache County
- Directions: Drive seven miles south of Logan to the city of Hyrum on Highway 165
- Type: State park
- Size: 450 acres
- Elevation: 4,700 feet
- Hours: Summer: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Likely catch: Perch, rainbow trout, bluegill, largemouth bass
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Fishing, boating, swimming, campgrounds, restrooms, showers, a convenience store and close to a town
- Handicap access: Restrooms and some camping areas
- Site description: Hyrum State Park offers a boat ramp, tent and RV camping, day and group-use area, restrooms, and showers. Reservations may be made online at www.stateparks.utah.gov or by calling (801) 322-3770 within the Salt Lake City area or toll-free at (800) 322-3770.
The park is open 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. during the summer, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during the winter and is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas days.