Birch Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Ice is about eight inches thick. Fishing is slow to fair with some anglers catching good-sized rainbows and tigers. Be prepared for extreme, windy conditions. We recommend you use an ice tent with good stakes. The road over Monte Cristo is closed. You'll need to access Birch Creek through Woodruff, from either Logan Canyon or Evanston.
- Location: Rich County
- Directions: About 7 miles west of Woodruff, UT on the Monte Cristo Rd.
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: ~6,800 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A Bureau of Land Management campsite, open parking area, vault toilets.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Road goes to base of dam. Need to hike up dam to access reservoir. Float tubes, ice fishing, shorefishing are the most popular