Birch Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing for tiger trout near the mouth of the inlet. The water level has risen and irrigation has stopped. The water is very clear with a little algae floating on the surface near the shore. This is a great time to catch tiger trout from the shore. Fall is one on the best times to fish this reservoir
- Location: Rich County
- Directions: About 7 miles west of Woodruff, UT on the Monte Cristo Rd.
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: ~6,800 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A Bureau of Land Management campsite, open parking area, vault toilets.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Road goes to base of dam. Need to hike up dam to access reservoir. Float tubes, ice fishing, shorefishing are the most popular