Birch Creek Reservoir
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing should be fair. Try using large streamers in blonde, olive of silver flash colors. You may also want to try Rapala CountDowns. Fall offers some of the best shore and float tube fishing at this reservoir. Take advantage of good weather and great fishing conditions.
- Location: Rich County
- Directions: About 7 miles west of Woodruff, UT on the Monte Cristo Rd.
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: ~6,800 feet
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout
- Possible catch:
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: A Bureau of Land Management campsite, open parking area, vault toilets.
- Handicap access:
- Site description: Road goes to base of dam. Need to hike up dam to access reservoir. Float tubes, ice fishing, shorefishing are the most popular