Lower Green River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Walt Maldonado reported good fishing with worms, chicken liver and blood-flavored commercial catfish baits. Walt recommends fishing the east side (just above the rock house) or near the pumphouse on the west side of the river. Kathy Jo Martinez reported good fishing with Primo catfish bait for 14- to 15-inch catfish.
- Location: Souheastern Utah
- Directions: Turn on road east of Comfort Inn in Green River, Utah. Follow signs to Swayse Boat Ramp
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 4,100 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish
- Possible catch: Common Carp, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Primitive campground and pit toilets
- Handicap access: Limited depending on river flow
- Site description: