Lower Green River
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: On June 23, recreation specialist Walt Maldonado reported fair fishing with chicken liver, nightcrawlers and stink baits. Walt noted that the water flows were still high, but they are dropping. The river dropped four feet in the two days before Walt's report.
- Location: Souheastern Utah
- Directions: Turn on road east of Comfort Inn in Green River, Utah. Follow signs to Swayse Boat Ramp
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 4,100 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish
- Possible catch: Common Carp, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Primitive campground and pit toilets
- Handicap access: Limited depending on river flow
- Site description: