Lower Green River
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Walt Maldonado reported fair fishing for catfish. The best baits are shrimp, chicken livers and stink baits. Fishing will slow down as the spring run-off peaks. Walt says that anglers are catching walleyes with worms near the Crystal Geyser.
- Location: Souheastern Utah
- Directions: Turn on road east of Comfort Inn in Green River, Utah. Follow signs to Swayse Boat Ramp
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 4,100 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish
- Possible catch: Common Carp, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Primitive campground and pit toilets
- Handicap access: Limited depending on river flow
- Site description: