Lower Green River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Walt Maldonado reports good fishing for catfish using shrimp, chicken livers or nightcrawlers. The water level is low, leaving a lot of exposed bank for easy fishing access. Mornings and evenings are the best times to fish. Walt specifically recommended fishing near the pump house near town. He suggests using an egg weight on the line to prevent a fish from feeling any resistance when it picks up the bait.
- Location: Souheastern Utah
- Directions: Turn on road east of Comfort Inn in Green River, Utah. Follow signs to Swayse Boat Ramp
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 4,100 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish
- Possible catch: Common Carp, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Primitive campground and pit toilets
- Handicap access: Limited depending on river flow
- Site description: