Lower Green River
- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Walt Maldonado reports fair fishing along the lower Green River. The best fishing spots are near the town of Green River. Walt specifically identified the islands and below the state park as the best places to fish. He recommends traditional baits, including crawlers, shrimp, stinkbaits and chicken liver.
- Location: Souheastern Utah
- Directions: Turn on road east of Comfort Inn in Green River, Utah. Follow signs to Swayse Boat Ramp
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 4,100 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish
- Possible catch: Common Carp, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Primitive campground and pit toilets
- Handicap access: Limited depending on river flow
- Site description: