Lower Green River
- Rating: Slow
- Conditions: Walt Maldonado reports slow fishing. The water is running high and is saturated with silt. Last month, fishing was good in pools and eddies with salad shrimp or commercial stink bait.
- Location: Souheastern Utah
- Directions: Turn on road east of Comfort Inn in Green River, Utah. Follow signs to Swayse Boat Ramp
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 4,100 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish
- Possible catch: Common Carp, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Primitive campground and pit toilets
- Handicap access: Limited depending on river flow
- Site description: