Lower Green River
- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Walt Maldonado reports that there aren't as many anglers fishing the river right now, but says that those who do report good fishing with chicken liver and shrimp. The water has cleared and Walt recommends fishing from Swasey's boat ramp upriver. You may also want to try fishing the pump house area and at the end of the L R Thayn walk-in access property.
- Location: Souheastern Utah
- Directions: Turn on road east of Comfort Inn in Green River, Utah. Follow signs to Swayse Boat Ramp
- Type: Fishing
- Elevation: 4,100 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Channel Catfish
- Possible catch: Common Carp, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Primitive campground and pit toilets
- Handicap access: Limited depending on river flow
- Site description: