- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Before the dam was opened, anglers reported good fishing for brown trout using PMDs. In the summer, anglers report better fishing in the early morning, late evening or during the night. Here's a look at cutthroat trout conservation efforts on the river.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: