- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Anglers report good fishing using spinners, Rapala or streamers. The brown trout spawn has started to slow down. Browns have moved off their redds and into deeper pools. For help identifying spawning areas, watch this YouTube video.
Please remember that all cutthroat trout, or trout with cutthroat markings, must be immediately released from the Great Salt Lake to Echo Reservoir dam. Check the USGS Web site for data about flows along the river.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: