- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On March 23, DWR's Walk-in Access Manager Clint Brunson found some time to fish the Weber and he caught four brown trout in two hours. Two fish were eight inches and the other two were 16 inches. He was nymph fishing pools and deep runs. Most of the fish bit on either Prince Harry's or sow bugs in olive or rainbow colors. He missed a few other hits, but not a bad stretch on the Weber. Many thanks to Clint for that report.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: