- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Kevin Hammer reported good fishing near the railroad bridge at the mountain green exit. He had great success catching brown and cutthroat trout using worms, spinners and Rapalas. There is a lot of chocolate-colored water flowing in from Lost Creek, so the Weber is cloudy down through Taggarts. All cutthroat trout, or trout with cutthroat markings, must be immediately released in the stretch of river from the Great Salt Lake to Echo Reservoir dam. Here's a look at current water levels for many Utah waterbodies, including the Weber River.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: