- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Clayton from Roundrocks Fly Shop recently had a great day fishing the Weber River. Many people are out fishing the Weber, especially near the Taggart area. Browns are spawning and you can see them on their redds. They're taking egg patterns, midge patterns, sow bugs, blue-wing olives (in size 20) and olive-colored streamers. Be careful and do not step on the redds while fishing. Watch this helpful video to learn more about redds and how to spot them.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: