- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The river is running high in many areas, but the fishing is very good. One angler fished near the Henefer area with a nightcrawler. Other anglers report good fishing using nymphs throughout the day and in the evening. If you're fishing after dark, try using mouse patterns.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: