- Rating: Hot
- Conditions: The pre-spawn brown trout are aggressive and taking a wide variety of flies and lures throughout much of the river. Try using size 16 or 14 prince nymphs, sow bugs and October caddis. Anglers have also had success using whirly buggers and leeches. During sunny afternoons, anglers have had success using hopper patterns as well.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: