- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Water levels appear to be rising in the rivers in South Summit County. The Provo and Weber Rivers are running faster and higher than last week. Water quality/clarity is starting to drop. Please remember that as of 2013 all cutthroat trout — or trout with cutthroat markings — must be immediately released from the Great Salt Lake to the Echo Reservoir dam.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: