- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Much of the ice shelves have melted off the rocks leaving open water throughout most of the upper river. The rocks can still be very slippery. Please use extreme caution when venturing out. Even the rocks underneath the water can be ice-covered and slippery.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: