- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The ice that was forming last week has melted off the rocks, but they are still very slippery. Use caution when venturing out. The water level is very low in some places. Some brown trout may still be spawning, so be careful not to step on their redds (spawning areas) while fishing. Watch this helpful video to learn more about redds and how to spot them.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: