- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The water is dark and silty from the recent rain and snowstorms. Anglers report good fishing using sow bugs and midge patterns. All cutthroat trout, or trout with cutthroat markings, must be immediately released from the Great Salt Lake to Echo Reservoir dam. Here's a look at current water levels for many Utah waterbodies, including the Weber River.
- Location: Northern Utah
- Directions: The River runs along I84
- Type: Blue Ribbon
- Size: 75 miles
- Elevation: 4900-10,000 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Mountain Whitefish, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Brook Trout
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: Some camping in National Forests
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: