- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The ice from last week has melted, but the rocks are still very slippery. Use caution when venturing out. The Magpie and Botts National Forest campgrounds are still open, which makes it easier to access to the river. Some brown trout may still be spawning, so be careful not to step on their redds (spawning areas) while fishing. Watch this helpful video to learn more about redds and how to spot them.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: