- Rating: Good
- Conditions: Angling pressure has been pretty light this week. On March 17, two anglers fished the river up by the Meadows campground. They said the catch was very slow using worms and midge patterns. The previous week's anglers had better success catching rainbows using midges throughout the river. Flows are okay and the water continues to be crystal clear.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: