- Rating: Fair
- Conditions: Fishing is fair for browns and rainbows. One angler had success using a black zebra midge on a bead-head pheasant tail. The water is high and a little off-colored. Here's a look at current water levels for many Utah waterbodies, including the Ogden River.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: