- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The south fork of the Ogden is receiving good angling pressure in the evenings. Two anglers reported good fishing between the Magpie and Meadows campground. The river flows are good and there are lots of fish hiding in the many pools. Try using a dry fly and dropper combo. The National Forest are closed for the season.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: