- Rating: Good
- Conditions: There haven't been many anglers fishing the Ogden lately. Ice has accumulated throughout the river. The brown trout have finished spawning and moved into deeper pockets with slow water. Fly anglers should have success using pheasant tails, caddis flies and midges. Bait anglers: try black and white jigs or brightly colored spinners. Worms and PowerBait seem to work well too. Stay current with water levels.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: