- Rating: Good
- Conditions: On April 20, one angler reported fair fishing in the South Fork near the Botts campground. He fished from 10 a.m.—11 a.m. and caught one trout using a bead-headed pheasant tail. The water is a little murky because of runoff, but this should help anglers because fish will be harder to scare.
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: