- Rating: Good
- Conditions: The water is low and crystal clear. Fishing continues to be very good for fly anglers in the canyon. They are using rainbow warriors and zebra midges. Watch for the salmon fly hatch in both the canyon and on the South Fork. This hatch is short-lived, but it's a lot of fun while it lasts!
- Location: Weber County
- Directions: Take Hwy 39 in Ogden (12th St.) and travel east. The river runs along the Highway.
- Type: Fishing
- Size: 7 miles
- Elevation: 4,400 to 4,900 feet
- Hours: No restrictions
- Likely catch: Brown Trout, Cutthroat Trout, Rainbow Trout
- Possible catch: Yellow Perch, Smallmouth Bass, Tiger Muskellunge
- Regulations: To see what statewide or special regulations apply to this waterbody, please read the current Fishing Guidebook.
- Site amenities: None
- Handicap access: None
- Site description: